Join Encinitas Parks and Rec for the 2015 Surfing Madonna Save The Ocean 10K/5K/1K Beach Run/Walk on Saturday, October 24, 2015. This unique event takes place during low tide along the ocean’s edge, covering the most beautiful North County beaches. To register and learn more about the event, visit the official website. The beach run/walk is part of the Moonlight Beach Fest.
Race Features Include:
- Chip timing & instant results
- Super soft race shirt
- Killer Finishers MEDAL with magnet on back
- Free beer after the race!!! (21+)
- Free race photos
- Tons of sponsor gifts
- Free bag storage
- Zumba Warm Up Dance Party and YOGA Cool Down on stage!
- Divisions: Team, Costume, Masters, Parent/Child and Individual