Dash, Walk & Skip to Cure Type 1 Diabetes – 100% of the proceeds go to JDRF!
On Sunday, Nov 15, 2015 @ 9am, the community of San Elijo Hills invites you to join them for a dash, walk & skip for a cure. This mustache and family-friendly fun-filled day will benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) all with a fabulous mustache theme.
- Free trucker style hat when you pre-register. (Link to pre-register).
- Mustaches (real or fake) encouraged!
- Adults ($25), ages 3-12 ($15), ages 2 and under (free)
- DJ spinning tunes
- Bring cash for food and mustache merch
- Purchase tickets (3 for $5, 8 for $10 or 20 for $20) for raffle prizes, games and more!
- 100% of the proceeds go to JDRF
WHEN: Sunday, November 16, 2014 from 9AM-1PM
WHERE: San Elijo Hills Lower Softball Fields, 1105 Elfin Forest Rd, San Marcos, CA 92078 (map)
REGISTER: Click Here
Learn more about the event at www.mustdashforacure.org