The City of Encinitas is hosting it’s annual Moonlight Beach Fest on Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 10am to 5pm. Bring your family and friends for an amazing day at the cove on the sand.
When: Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 10am to 5pm
Where: Moonlight State Beach – 400 B Street, Encinitas, CA 92024 (map)
- Surfing Madonna Oceans Project 5k/10k/10 mile/1k Run-Walk
- Science of Surf and Skate – Open your eyes to the role that the physical and life sciences play in the activities we love. Plenty of interactive “labs”, athlete meet & greets, and hands-on activities to check out. You’ll be blown away!
- Waterman Lifestyle expo – It’s all about the Waterman lifestyle. Check out cool exhibits and visit with Encinitas Lifeguards, see their equipment and learn about other agencies who keep our area beaches environmentally healthy and safe. A special feature will be the landing and takeoff of the County’s ASTRIA helicopter.
- Sandcastle arena and live art – The Encinitas Artists Colony is building a sandcastle and want you to join in!
- Moonlight Beach Lounge & Overlook – we transform the overlook into the ultimate kick-back and relax experience with comfy furniture, art, music and more. Enjoy the breeze and view of the ocean.
- Just-For-Kids Zone – free arts and crafts just for kids with the San Dieguito Heritage Museum.
- Free drop-in volleyball clinics all morning long. Come meet Olympian Sinjin Smith.
- Live local musicians with headliner act “The Devastators” closing out the day.
- Local food– Encinitas’ best sandwiches at Moonlight Beach Deli and Dogs, Food Trucks and more.